Preview Service in the showroom is complimentary and pretty darn fabulous! Using the projector, in a darkened room, my sophisticated studio software will show you what the photos will look like on the walls of your space, to scale, in the sizes you're contemplating. You're making a real investment. I'm committed to ensuring it is perfect!
To offer you Preview Service, I need a photo of your space(s). You can take the photo(s) or I can take them if the session is at the same location.
To make suitable photos of your space yourself:
- Remove any existing artwork from the wall where you will display your new piece. Nails and other hanging hardware can be left in place.
- Tape a piece of standard printer paper (8.5x11) or a 12" ruler to the wall at the approximate height your new piece will hang (necessary for scale).
- Open the curtains (daytime is best), turn on all the lights AND your camera's flash.
- Set the camera to automatic exposure mode.
- Compose the shot straight on (put yourself opposite the center of the wall, pointing right at the center of the wall) to include the ceiling and as much wall as possible. Zoom out and back up.
- Take this photo for as many walls as you may like to consider.
- Email the photos to Dave@VeitPhotography.com.
Questions? Contact me. Ready? Get it on the calendar. "Book Now" below!