Preview Service in the showroom is complimentary and pretty darn fabulous! Using the projector, in a darkened room, my sophisticated studio software will show you what the photos will look like on the walls of your space, to scale, in the sizes you're contemplating. You're making a real investment. I'm committed to ensuring it is perfect!
To offer you Preview Service, I need a photo of your space(s). You can take the photo(s) or I can take them if the session is at the same location.
To make suitable photos of your space yourself:
- Remove existing artwork from the wall where you want to display. Nails and other hardware can be left in place.
- Tape a piece of paper (8.5x11) or a 12" ruler to the wall at the approximate height your new piece will hang (necessary for scale). Anything, really, works if you tell me the length.
- Daytime, open the curtains, turn on all the lights AND your camera's flash.
- Set the camera to automatic exposure mode.
- Carefully compose the shot. Put yourself opposite the center of the wall, point the camera straight at the wall with camera at the approximate height the art will hang. Include the ceiling and as much wall as possible. You may want to zoom out and/or back up to fill the frame.
- Take this photo for as many walls as you may like to consider.
- Email the photos to Dave@VeitPhotography.com with "Room View" in the subject line.
Questions? Contact me. Ready? Get it on the calendar. "Book Now" below!